TOSHIBA is also a participant in the Eurovent certification program. This program from one of the most independent and recognized organizations officially confirms that the overall efficiency of the units corresponds to the strictest criteria. The product performance data are certified for air and cooling technology according to European and international standards. All products are tested by independent laboratories.
What is it all about and what have we found out?
Naturally, the most important thing is the performance data of a system: Nominal capacity, energy efficiency & noise values. However, the tests of these institutes go far beyond the verification of the manufacturer data – for example, material qualities and "life cycle costs" are also evaluated. Along with the excellent efficiency values of TOSHIBA units, this also documents qualities such as investment, operating, and even disposal costs!
Advantages at a glance:
- Performance data are checked by independent laboratories
- Direct comparison of the performance data of competing manufacturers
- Fair competition for manufacturers
- Optimal price-performance ratio
- The performance exactly corresponds to expectations
- Over-dimensioning is not required
- Reduction of energy consumption and run times due to an exact design
- Economic advantages for operators regarding unit selection, run time, energy consumption, service life